Friday, September 24, 2010

the "I" to "Eye"

Suppose I ask you What's the easiest thing on the earth.
You may say “Advice”
Good guess work. A fair answer. May I say, along with changing life style the answer too took a deviation. Got me?
Now a days the effortless thing on earth is using the syllable/letter “I”.
You begin observing a little to large time pass discussion between you and a friend/relatives/colleague/girl / boy friend, so for 10 minutes, just note how many times the letter “I” is used by either of you.
You will wonder with your findings.
Say, if you say “I visited that place.....”the other voice says, “oh I too did.
  1. Last night i didn't have a good night sleep.
Whaaaaat : look pal I just forgot to sleep coz i am not getting full sleep. for years
as it goes on continuation with out any end.
Just Use the word “Eye”
by doing so,you will be aware of The Eye The incredible organ
so change the “I” to “Eye”and your eye will be ultimately fit.
Follow my next post for further detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment